Thursday 13 May 2021

Mz Joni Love Tatto vlog1

Mz Joni love Tatoo vlog1

I am mz joni love and for the last 6 years, I worked as a photo model, music artist.


I have a huge passion for acting and I love being in front of the camera. I mainly shoot fashion,swimwear and lingerie but I also enjoy creative projects like bodypaint or dress up.. My photos were published in magazines campaign. I am available for photoshoots in California,Milwaukee, but available to travel to other destinations in the US.

I am tall (5’11’), long hair natural brunette with tanned skin, which makes me a good model for swimwear and lingerie photos. I enjoy working with photographers and agencies that have a creative approach. I bring my energy and passion for modelling to every project I work on.

For more information and a portfolio of my works, please contact me at bookingformzjonilove@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mz Joni Love Tatto vlog1

Mz Joni love Tatoo vlog1 I am mz joni love and for the last 6 years, I worked as a photo model, music artist. I have a huge passion for acti...